Please note the last posting dates for standard delivery before Christmas are for the U.K Mainland - 18th December
Europe, Australia and New Zealand - 7th December and the Rest of the World - 4th December.
Enquire about our faster international delivery service for later posting availability.
Merrythought Gift Voucher Terms & Conditions
- You may use Merrythought Gift Vouchers to make purchases on the Merrythought website www.merrythought.co.uk and at The Merrythought Teddy Bear Shop: Ironbridge, Telford, Shropshire TF8 7NJ Tel: 01952 433 044.
- Multiple Gift Vouchers may be redeemed in the same transaction up to the value of the goods being purchased.
- The Merrythought Gift Voucher is not accepted by any other Merrythought stockists.
- When you use the Merrythought Gift Voucher, the amount of your voucher(s) will be deducted from the balance of your purchase. Change will not be given.
- The Merrythought Gift Voucher cannot be redeemed or exchanged for cash.
- Please treat Gift Vouchers like cash in terms of security. Lost, stolen or damaged vouchers cannot be replaced.
- Gift Vouchers cannot be returned or refunded, except in accordance with your legal rights.
- All refunds of goods purchased with the Merrythought Gift Voucher will be made in accordance with Merrythought's Refund Policy. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- If the Merrythought Gift Voucher is not used within a period of 12 months the voucher will automatically expire.
- Merrythought reserves the right to refuse to accept a Gift Voucher which it deems to have been tampered with, duplicated, damaged, or which otherwise is suspected to be affected from fraud.
- Merrythought reserves the right to amend these Terms & Conditions from time to time, where we consider it reasonable and necessary to do so. The current conditions will be available at www.merrythought.co.uk
- Issued by Merrythought Ltd, Registration England 250646. Registered Office: Ironbridge, Shropshire TF8 7NJ.